Dec 29th, 2020
- Heavy bag stations disinfected after use.
- All equipment (skip ropes, med balls, kettlebells) disinfected after use.
- Every inch of floor space mopped every night.
- High touch surfaces disinfected 4 times per day. (Health Authorities recommend twice per day.)
- Surfaces that can’t be disinfected throughout the day (shoe racks, coat hooks, etc) get coated in 24 Hour anti-viral spray.
All cleaning duties are handled by myself or May. I do not outsource the cleaning routine. Nobody cares about your health & safety more than me. If I’m handling the cleaning, you know that it will be done and done properly.
Your health & safety has been the number 1 priority, over and above anything else including revenues and memberships since the pandemic began. It will continue to be that way until the pandemic ends.